What is an Infographic you ask?
An information graphic or infographic is a representation of information designed to make data understandable for the masses. Infographics are created to easily communicate a message, to present large amounts of data is a visual form, to prove relationships between data, and to display variable change over a designated time period.
People make a decision to stay or click away from your site in the matter seconds and having your pitch in a long traditional script creates little to no engagement. Say goodbye to that potential client, they have moved on down the road to your competitor. The user is always seeking new methods of connection and infograhics are a great place to start when it comes to marketing your idea.
We have had the chance to sort through a bunch of talented creations and narrowed it down the infographics below. Let us know which one is your favorite. As always, thank you for taking the time to stop by GrowthGuided today, we appreciate the contact!
For more great infographics, click here.
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages