Physical state, physical state, physical state is what Tony constantly attempts to get learners to adjust to in life. To change your feeling and emotions change your physical state to make a huge impact. Because our body and mind are so connected, in turn connected to our dopamine and pleasure/pain centers once we get active we get endorphins pumping. Once we get the dopamine levels adjusted through physical activation, we get more pleasurable feelings. Focus on rewarding your body every day with some form of physical action. Feed the brain with natural chemical release through some form of exercise. It is amazing how you can lower the cortisol levels in your body and free your well being up a little more.
Do you challenge yourself to exercise regularly to change your mood?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages