The internet seems to plague young people to extremes. Judgement and comparisons that just were not in place prior to the rapid fire users of Twitter, Facebook, Smartphones, etc. We can spread information about each other so easily that rumours can spread like wildfire in the matter of minutes, regardless of any validity. The results can be extremely damaging, and the consequences can last in one’s own self image for years to follow. Being gentle on people is usually the best solution to any rumours surrounding your Facebook feeb, because chances are you have or will in the future make similar poor life decisions that everyone else will come down hard on you for.
Now for solutions based thinking, we need a starting point to kick off from once we are down. The majority of time when people are down there is some sort of body image issue in the works, “I’m too fat”, or “I will never look like her/him”. This kind of dialogue is sure to rapid fire you into weight loss and a healthy perspective on oneself! As Tony mentions, you need to recognize where you are, where you are going, the end result, and what action is absolutely mandatory to get you there. You are no different than anyone else at your local fitness club that you would consider to have a dream body. The difference is, they have stuck with their goals for a long term basis and consistently make the habitual actions a part of their routine. Sacrificing those lazy days for hard work at the gym to get you to that level you deserve starts in the head, and takes time to develop a new mental education, so be prepared for the rewarding journey of hard work =) As always you are worth this step, and you can do this, and your goals are possible!
What mental blocks do you have in place that stop you from looking a certain way?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages