Ego protection comes in various forms, but delusional thinking and not taking responsibility are generally the first plateaus we need to break through. There is something in all of us that allows people stay stuck in problems. The comfort we find in problems in gross and detrimental but we continue to hold on. Then we we are sick of being sick, or sick of holding on to these negative feelings we start seeking help and solutions.
It is so hard to see the whole picture when we sit within the frame. The guidance and perspective of outside opinion is so important but few chose to utilize the resource or feel ready enough to begin look at their part of the problem and how they have contributed to staying sick. No one wants to hold on to negative tension and emotions around people or situations from the past but we lack the ability to uproot ourselves from the toxic setting most of the time. Take the time to seek education and perspective from others to enable you to progress and grow.
Have you been stuck in your head over a situation for years that you just are not ready to let go of yet?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages