If you are feeling sorry for yourself today because you might not have the job you want, or feel like you don’t make enoug money, you might just take some time to give thanks that your home isn’t an internet cafe. This is a reality for many people who can’t even afford a small bachelor accommodation every month due to the terrible treatment of temporary workers and lack of social systems in Japan. It is almost barbaric to think that the government would even consider this to be an option for their citizens. Japan should be embarrassed with themselves.
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages