Tony Robbins has made millions worldwide and created several business networks through his solid and consistent work ethic and ability to transfer his skills into the hearts of others. Many people watch Tony and just disconnect and feel that his words and guidance is just a hodge-podge of useless tips that will not really have any application in their real lives. But, his tools he is passing on are not unique or superior to any other guidances principles and will work for everyone. The trick is people give up too easily and seek another method of finding the same basic techniques but broadcasted in different words or the same message but from a different person. Generally speaking we are very undisciplined and have so many techniques for avoidance of responsibility that the time we allow to actually grow and develop our business is so slim. We create so many barriers to entry and remain puzzled and struggling in the same lacking of abundance mindset that we have been in for years. Try something different, stick to a program of action, what do you really have to lose?
What has worked for you and disciplining yourself for a better work ethic?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages