Earl Nightingale an early advocate and teacher in the mindset realm passes on the same concepts that our teachers today try to spread through their lectures and published work. Rarely does someone reinvent the wheel, but improve on it. The basic concepts that Earl Nightingale cover in this video can be seen in the work of Tony Robbins, Zig Ziglar, Les Brown, you name it. All the do is improve on their abilities to transfer the knowledge base to others. It is in how the information is broadcasted to people that is what determines value. The power of these great orators is not in the sound of their voice but in the way the messaged is articulated to the students.
This leaves great room for others like yourself to begin the journey of obtaining this knowledge and wisdom, refining the message and becoming a worldly orator. There is nothing stopping you from taking on this new challenge to inspire and empower others all around you.
Have you ever thought about becoming a public speaker?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages