Striving for that great milestone of success is what society tell us to do as our life mission, to be great, to be at the top, to dominate the field. The reality is the message that is broadcasted through our ears so frequently is just the wrong message, not everyone can get to the top. Then when we are working towards something and then don’t reach the top we frame ourselves as failures and not good enough and give up on the goal.
Regardless of race, age, sex, we all struggle with that mastery over our goals because of previous failures and lack of persistence through grueling times of life distraction or discord. Small insignificant issues come up and take away from the small daily activities we need to set for in motion to accomplish, that one brick at a time to build the big wall process. Finding that internal juice to push through each day and do the little work is so vital for your progress.
How many excuses did you find last week to get in the way of a goal?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages