By no means do I support Amway, or have I worked for Amway, or know anyone who does, but simply stated Rich DeVos has something going on here. He has a plan that has worked for over 50 years now. MLM strategies to business must work because there are several companies following that same platform with millions of dollars of profit annually, and employ thousands of people worldwide.
Do these companies provide a superior product than other department store brands?, probably not. But what they do is create relationships, and people feel secure in passing money over to people they feel they can count on. It is a feel good sort of approach to business where people are selling the experience and their companionship as well as the products. The benefit is, next time the customer wants some sort of make-up or cleaning product, they might consider calling their friend and salesman back because they get a social experience and a product that can typically serve the customer in a relative manner.
Have you found success in MLM business? What are some success stories you have?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages