The debate continues on where the correct place to stand on the line from religion to spirituality, and much of your influence comes directly from your environment rather than idea of connection with God. I find it hard to believe that someone is a real agnostic. When things get really bad, we all generally call out to that unknown something out there to give us guidance or help, in turn believing there is a possibility of a force from “out there” where guidance can be drawn from.
People struggle with religion because of the generally exclusive principles that keep people from connecting to god unless they follow the outline rules, or surrender. The idea that the higher power, or god, is the ocean, and the worlds religions are the rivers that eventually drain and connect to the ocean is something that resonates home with me. People should skip the connection to god through religion and seek this greater good through their own journey. No God wants to exclude anyone, especially due to a set of principles. There is opportunity all around you to seek the higher guidance all around you, if you are willing to seek.
How do you value spirituality in our life? Do you find religions exclusive?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages