Are you one of those ‘crazy people’ who is brave enough to want to take on a worldly challenge? Where does you instinctual persistence come from?, the fire that does not burn out. One thing can be certain is that, the “We” concept comes in fairly early. The underlying support system must be in place to allow for that flame to burn bright, and allowing initial ideas to become tangible functioning marketable objects.
As a whole, Apple is a trailblazer, seeking the next echelon of technological progress. Steve Jobs brings in vitality to products that we all really don’t need. The commodity of iphones, imac, and ipads aren’t the only products in the market that function on very similar levels, but it’s the elite niche buzz that Apple creates annually. People buy into Apple as a company what they stand for instead of the individual items. Consumers buy into the passion, and the cult mindset spreads to the masses.
Can you use these similar core values to your company?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages