Always be mindful of the adjustment of posture and breath to give you a true insight to what sort of mindset you are currently in. One suggestion to get yourself into a rhythm of adjusting your posture to feel is to set an alarm on your phone. Everyone and their dog has a smartphone with great apps that will allow you to set hourly alarms through out the day. When the alarm chimes, pause, review your diaphragm and check to see if its moving fluidly or are you at a place of shallow breathing. Secondly, check your posture, are you sitting up straight, are you in a place of dominance, are you in a place of fear? The point is not to be correcting your habits to be better or dominate anyone around you but to make yourself feel more at peace and confident.
What kind of adjustments do you make throughout your day that help you adjust your mood?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages