Dig deep my friends, dig deep. Life is coming for you, prepare yourself for the turning tides from fortune to conflict. How do you stick your sail into the wind of change, is really a matter of how you release the walls of ignorance we are all burdened with at times. We sit in a place of self pity, we react harshly to something relatively insignificant, we don’t take action when it is needed, you name it. We all sit with relatively the same arguments and resistance to change without any awareness of it, but it continues through our thoughts unless we set aside our delusional, “everything falls into my lap” approach and start educating ourselves to a more promising position of growth. The portrait of self we all paint so frequently is of one that can capture very few things in life, a mental jail that puts boundaries of imaginary thinking. Chose to be that person that seeks daily to find more knowledge on your goals, and how many others have bounced back from failure to great success.
What tools have you used regularly to break the daily negative thinking cycle?
- Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God – Christianity 101
- “Fuck Society” – Mr Robot’s Elliot Alderson Outlines Society’s Blind-spots With Fervor
- Top 25 Regrets I Lived With For The Last 20 Years And Choose Not To Live With Any More
- A Teacher Explains To His Students Just How Privilege Works
- The Landmark Forum – Don’t Do It – Top Five Fails of Landmark Forum
- Can’t Drink Anymore? – You Aren’t Alone – Celebrities That Don’t Drink
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages