The nerves start to grip me a week before my presentation is even scheduled. I wake up in the morning anticipating complete disaster. How desperately I want my peers to validate my work, but all that comes to my mind is sheer panic and loss of composure. Thoughts Storm Through My Head Have I invested [...]
When it comes to mindset empowerment, Emerson is a genius with a higher thought connection. Although the word use is rather potent at times, we feel if you enjoyed reading As A Man Thinketh, you will definitely appreciate the message held in Ralph Waldo Emerson’s essay on Self Reliance. Please feel free to comment below [...]
How much time do we waste in relationships that really don’t evolve anywhere and as soon as the first relationship is over, we start looking for another. We leave no time to heal, no time to grow, no time to evaluate what a partnership is really all about. Stop and think about what really [...]
For those of you who have yet to pick up a copy of The Science of Mind by Ernest Holmes, you might want to consider throwing this into your stocking this Christmas (worth every penny at its 8$ sale price). Keep in mind though that this book is a very heavy read, containing several highly [...]
It is a common thread these days for people to be seek ‘happiness’, the grand goal of enlightenment that will make their lives worthwhile again (or so we think). We assume there is a certain path out there that will lead to this epic realization, the clouds will part and horns will blare [...]
Life is absolutely filled with brilliant people who take the time to make the right choices. These choices influence , inspire and create a connective bond that we all can relate to and strive for. These people who created these videos didn’t drink a magic potion of inspiration, but began creation from simple ideas and [...]
Yes, the videos that are slightly larger are my favourites. What about yours?
- Don’t Buy The New iphone 5s September 11, 2013
- When Feeling Insignificant, Focus on The Little Things! May 3, 2013
- Only Quality People – 6 Tips For Healthy Friendships July 8, 2013
- 3 Methods to Control The Lizard Brain March 3, 2013
- Nightlife Is For Narcissism September 30, 2013
- Be A King When It Comes To Public Speeches - Public Speaking Help | Growth Guided: […]  A Shift In Self Talk […]...
- Be A King When It Comes To Public Speeches - Public Speaking Help | Growth Guided: […] experiencing anxiety prior to your semin...
- Be A King When It Comes To Public Speeches - Public Speaking Help | Growth Guided: […]  Body Posture […]...
- Be A King When It Comes To Public Speeches - Public Speaking Help | Growth Guided: […]  Perfection Through Practice […]...
- Be A King When It Comes To Public Speeches - Public Speaking Help | Growth Guided: […] if fear of judgement is what I am real...