The Skill of Self Confidence – TED-ed Talk [Video]
edudemic previously, previously, previously
Another week has passed before you where you haven’t taken the time a success skill-set that millions use every day. To make it a bit easier for you to bring this new practice into your life I have complied a few guided mediations for you. No more excuses please, you are worth it! A big thanks to Luminita for [...]
Garlic is one of my favourite super-foods, it has anti-bacteria, anti-yeast and anti-virus properties that help boost up your immunity. Garlic has also been proven to fight off disease, increase your mood, and can help fight cancer. The National Cancer Institute found high consumption of allium vegetables like garlic, were correlated a 50% risk reduction [...]
We all need a time out to just unplug from the work day. Whether you are travelling at the airport, sitting at your desk (hopefully standing with an elevated desk), or even on your lunch break you can choose one of these sites too just drift away for a few minutes. I love the HD [...]
 – If you find yourself sitting for 6 hours or more each day, you are 40% more likely to die in the next 15 years than an individual who only remains seated for three hours.  – Enzymes that aid in the break down of lipids drop by approximately 90% if you remain seated for over 8 [...]
“Just as he turned to leave, I said: ‘God bless you,’ and he smiled — big smile — and then he turned around and left” Stephanie Headley was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease called systemic scleroderma, and given little to no chance for survival. This disease caused her skin, arteries, veins several organs to harden and [...]
- Top 10 Reasons People Don’t Respond to Text Messages October 21, 2013
- Only Quality People – 6 Tips For Healthy Friendships July 8, 2013
- Master of Knowledge – Prem Rawat May 21, 2013
- Intro Video To GrowthGuided Is Finally Here! February 8, 2014
- 3 Methods to Control The Lizard Brain March 3, 2013
- growthguided: I think that sounds more than fair. I simple court...
- growthguided: Great point Angie!...
- Angie: I think nobody has the obligation to text back, ev...
- Mememememe: For me texting is like any conversation and deserv...
- American and Canadian Children Fall Short to Finland in Academics - Here\'s Why! | Growth Guided: […] previously, […]...